Last week Midwest Industries has announced their new product for AK Platform – “MI AK Railed Gas Tube”. The company who is is specialized in making AT accessories have said, “AK Railed Gas Tube is exactly what the name implies.” The MI AK Railed Gas Tube replaces the standard Gas Tube on AK Rifle adding the option for the user to use a picatinny rail for lower 1/3 co-witness using micro-type red-dot sights.
Features of MI AK Railed Gas Tube
- The MI AK Railed Gas Tube provides a lower 1/3 co-witness sight picture with Aimpoint micro red dot sights.
- It is easy to install and one don’t need to do any modification to the firearm.
- Internal profile made to same profile as the standard AK gas tube.
- It is built with 6061 aluminium and 4140 steel with mil-spec top rail.
- Rock solid mounting with Midwest Industries patent pending mounting features
- MI gives lifetime warranty.
It also comes with an adjustable steel nut so you can twist to change the length of the tube for use across a variety of makes and models. Company making Specific options for Yugo M70, Yugo M92 PAP, and M85 PAP rifles. For now it is available at $99 only with the Yugo specific models.
For More information visit official website – https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/