The ATN Thor is a perfect equipment for force protection, border patrol officers, police SWAT and special operations forces providing them the tools they need to be successful in all field conditions both day and night. The ATN Thor 320 is available in several variations: 1X, 2X, 3X and 4.5X. The resolution of these thermal scopes is outstanding. You can also use it in hunting, boating, wildlife detection, and many other outdoor activities. With digital views and controls, this model is lightweight and small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet it’s rugged and durable.
The large objective lenses helps in enhancing the detection range and includes a 2X digital zoom that expands viewing capabilities. Each system features a digital menu that gives you a variety of options and adjustments allowing you to customize your Thor weapon scope. You can select a number of reticle options (5 standard) as well as choose a reticle color best suited for your operating environment.
The ATN Thor 320 provides amazing image quality through total darkness, fog, or smoke. Darkness, camouflage or bright lights will not affect the sensitivity of this ATN Thermal Imager. And it functions equally well as a weapon scope or a handheld viewer, ideal for professional use. These units are priced like no other thermal scopes in their grade. It is one of the most advanced night vision technology available on the market as of now.
The following are the features of the ATN 320 Thor:
- Sensor (microbolometer): 320 x 240
- Type: Uncooled
- Material: Vanadium oxide (VOx)
- Has digital NTSC video output (RCA cable) with 800 x 600 display format and Color OLED matrix, SVGA< 800 x 600 Color background + color reticles; 320 x 240 resolution. 60 Hz frame rate
- Thermal Sensitivity, mK <50mK
- Exterior housing made from Aircraft Aluminum 6061 T6 with class III hard anodized coating
- Up to 8 hours operation with three lithium batteries
- Janus lens with full Mil Spec, DLC (Diamond Like Carbon)-coating; Focal length of the lens: 30
- 2x and 4x E-zoom
- Distance of the human detection (w/o zoom): 700m
- Manual brightness adjustment; auto sharpness adjustment
- Polarity single button modes: black on white, white on black, 5 different color settings
- Mounts quickly and easily with MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny (Quick) mount
- Measures 6 3/4 x 2 3/4 x 2 7/8″, weighs 24 ozs.
Another USP of the Thor devices is that they have a colored OLED. Hence, every time you will receive a sharp color reticle. Moreover, there are no springs or screws that can create issues targeting errors. In addition to these, the video-out connection and cable will enable you to capture your nighttime operation for later viewing and analysis.